- Applicant last two years Income tax Return / Payslip of last 3 months / Notarized income certificate for joint family.
- Last tax bill / certificate from Society Chairman/Secretary if applicant owned property
- Applicant should have Savings/ current Bank account with the bank.
- Applicant Pan card
- 3 Photographs of Applicant
- Address proof Electric bill/ Telephone bill -land line (any one) As per KYC norms
- Photo proof Pan card / Voter card / Driving license/Aadhar card (Any one) As per KYC norms
- Quotation of vehicle
- Applicant has to show all original documents to the bank for verification with zerox copy. Original documents will be returned to applicant after verification.
- Applicant must have a Driving License
- Photograph-2 copies
- Last tax bill
- Last income tax return copy
- Address proof electric bill /telephone bill -land line (any one)
- Photo proof Pan card / Voter card / Driving license/Aadhar card (Any one)
- Bank will give loan up to 80% of quotation.
- Applicant has to take insurance of full value of vehicle in favour of bank.
- The Loan for two wheelers will be repaid with interest in 36 to 60 equal monthly instalments.
- Applicant have to pay margin amount to the bank. Bank will issue Banker cheque of full amount in the name of dealer.
- Applicant have to submit Xerox copy of invoice, receipt, insurance policy, RTO book showing Bank's lien recorded with RTO.
- Applicant has to take share @ 2.5% to 5.0% of the limit.
- The processing charges from 300 Rs. to 1000 Rs. will be levied on sanction.