Rules & Regulation for Basic Saving Account
- >No minimum balance requirement.
- >The services available in the account will include deposit and withdrawal of cash at bank branch as well as ATMs; receipt /credit of money through electronic payment channel or by means of deposit / collection of cheques drawn by Central / State Government agencies and departments.
- >Annual transaction no more than 100000/-.
- >maximum balance not more then 50000/- any time.
- >No Cheque book facility will be available
- >Facility of ATM card or ATM-cum Debit Card.
- >No charge will be levied for non-operation /activation of in-operative basic Savings Bank Deposit Account
- >Holders of basic Savings Bank Deposit Account will not be eligible for opening any other savings bank deposit account in the bank.
- >We are member of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Scheme in which customers deposits are insured up to Rs. 5 Lac.