Rules & Regulation for Basic Saving Account
- No minimum balance requirement.
- The services available in the account will include deposit and withdrawal of cash at bank branch as well as ATMs; receipt /credit of money through electronic payment channel or by means of deposit / collection of cheques drawn by Central / State Government agencies and departments.
- Annual transaction no more than 50000/-.
- No Cheque book facility will be available
- Facility of ATM card or ATM-cum Debit Card.
- No charge will be levied for non-operation /activation of in-operative basic Savings Bank Deposit Account
- Holders of basic Savings Bank Deposit Account will not be eligible for opening any other savings bank deposit account in the bank. Personal accident insurance coverage of Rs. one lac.